A company in the engineering industry delivered red numbers for several consecutive years. It was due to poor leadership, poor structure and lack of routines. Major deficiencies in delivery safety and work environment problems also occurred. It was simply generally messy throughout the business. The goal was to lift the unit and get a profitable business.
- 20% direct and indirect savings on wage costs
- Increase the quality level
- Safe Workplace "Business Risk Management"
- Increase delivery security by 20%
- Increase productivity by 25%
- 23% direct and indirect wage savings
The number of claims has fallen from 106 to 40
- Business risk management has gone from 57% to 86%
- Delivery accuracy ranged from 75% to 99%
- Productivity increased from 55% to 84%